Friday, September 10, 2010

Forever?

I always wondered who my friends were,
I never even thought I had real friends,
Till I met them.
Were they just companions or  shoulders to lean on during hardships?
Or were they the persons whom I actually wanted to share myself with?
To me,my friends were the people who understood me,
Not fully,but to the extent that was enough.
They were judgmental,when they needed to be,
they were critical,when they wanted to be,
they were comforting,when I needed them to be.
I never needed to pretend to be something I was not,which made them precious little parts of my life,
Which I realized of late,when they weren't around me,
they were far away,
or rather,I was far away.
Too far away to know that I was capable of missing somebody so much


I always thought ught that we come to this world alone,and we have to leave it alone.So emotionally,we aren't actually attached to anybody.I was wrong.Like a lot of other times.I don't know if this was worth it,but the time I spent with my friends certainly was.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey aish...dnt b upset...
v r frnz 4ever......

Unknown said...

yes..we are not far away...u hav gone too far..but still close to us(close to me rather)..but fact remains the same..we hav cum in this world ALONE only...sho sad..but a truth..

rytham said...

hey nyc 1 yaar......
n mjhe samajh bhi aa gyi....
n dnt b so sad....u jst went away after 10....
we will be apart after 12....so jst a matter of 2 yrs....