Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear Reader


I am not a writer.My English Teacher was way too generous with me.I am just a hormonally-charged teenager who needs a medium to vent out her frustration.Maintaining written records daily in my personal diary was an extremely cumbersome process and having a digital diary was an extremely risky undertaking.So I decided to start writing a blog,which people may,or may not read.People whom I have never met,or talked to or heard about before.People who are not going to judge me by who I am,but by what I write.Strange,oblivious and obscure people who are just as bored and frustrated as I am.I am not looking to be an acclaimed writer through a trivial blog.I am just want to have a virtual medium to express who I am,who I want to be,what fascinates me,what annoys me,and most importantly,things that sadden me.Though watching 'Julie and Julia' does make me daydream.

No comments: